Can't wait to go back

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: April 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
This was our first cruise and we had a great experience. The process of getting on the ship and getting started was easy. We got a free upgrade from an interior to an oceanview room. The rooms were big enough for the two of us. The rooms were always clean with newly made beds and clean towels. The stewards did an excellent job. Everything is well organized that there is always something to do. Food at the buffet areas were about average but the main dining room food was excellent every night. Service also of the waiters were very friendly and great. 24 hour pizza was also a great part. The shore excursions were well organized with professional staff managing all of the ones we went on. The camp carnival staff did an excellent job keeping all the kids on the ship entertained and separate from the adults.

The only thing was that the pools were alot smaller than I thought but I was too busy doing other things to go swimming.

But overall I had a great time and can't wait to go back.

Good menu selection at main dining area, food available 24 hours a day

Tons of things to do if you wanted. I spend most of my time at the casino.

Simply couldn't ask for a better staff and made my experience very memorable.

Large enough to not feel crowded, always clean

every comfortable beds and clean rooms.

Pros: the staff

Cons: pool size

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!