Fantastic!!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: November 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
This was our first cruise - it was a honeymoon for us and also a family vacation - there were 10 of us on this cruise. From moment one we were made to feel welcomed. Our room steward was awesome, Goose - the cruise director was a kick - so much fun. The dining room staff we had could not have been nicer or more patient (my grandchildren kept ordering more appetizers and ther was not a problem with that!!) We will be going on another Carnival Cruise for our one year anniversary - THANKS TO EVERYONE ON THE ECTASY FOR A GREAT TIME!!

The best!

Comedy acts were good!!

I was a little disappointed with this - it may have been that there were not a lot of kids on this ship - but my grandkids were not too excited by the program - and I felt the cost to have them there in the evenings a bit high - they did not have a good time the one and only evening they were at the camp.......

There is not one thing any one of the staff I encountered could have done to make things better - it was the best!!

After a few day I learned to check the ship layout maps by the elevators and that made it so much easier for me!! By day 4 I knew my way around fine.

We had an inside room on the Riveria Deck and I was surprised at how much space it had....it was great - always clean - fantastic

Pros: Hard to pick one thing - the whole experience was great!!

Cons: The inability to pay with cash at the on board shops

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!