Great vacation

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: October 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
I have taken several cruises, with three of them being on this ship. Last trip was with a group of girl friends. Every time, the staff has been remarkable. Cabin stewards do a wonderful job. This ship has some years on it, and you can tell in some places. However, it is kept very clean. Every member of the staff I have encountered on all 3 trips has been very helpful. Unfortunately on this last trip, one of the people in our party had a family emergency that required her to cut the trip short and return home. The staff went so far beyond anything we could have expected to help out in this most unfortunate situation. My family will likely cruise on this ship again in the coming months. Carnival does a great job. This is a great value for the buck!

The food is terriffic, especially in the dining room. Listen to your waiter's recommendations!

So the shows may be corny, but they are entertaining.

Everyone we encountered was very helpful.

Everything is kept clean, and in good repair

Rooms are clean, good showers, a/c control. Cabin stewards do a wonderful job.

Pros: Quality of the staff, great food

Cons: Nobody left a chocolate on my pillow when I returned home!

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!