Loved the Cruise~~

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
I just got back on Sept. 17th from sailing on the Esctasy. Enjoyed just about everything on the ship. The entertainment was wonderful at the Blue Sapphire, which had wonderful shows which I slightly compared to a Broadway show. The food was wonderful at the buffett and the formal dining room. The crew members were very friendly and we had a wonderful cruise director named Tina Noble who was very informative about activities on the ship and things to do. She also had a wonderful sense of humor. The only thing that really bothered me on this cruise were passengers that were too loud and drunk. The night we left Cozumel, the people across from our cabin were having a very loud disagreement in the hallway. This was around midnight. I looked at to see what was going on, and they started gettting mad at me and said they had paid for the cruise the same as me, after I asked them to quiet down. But if everyone thought like that, it would be really crazy on that ship. Wish passengers that choose to drink in excess, would stop when they get to the point they are annoying other passengers. Otherwise, it was a fantastic cruise.

Fantastic !!! Our Head Waiter and Assistant Waiter were wonderful. They kept the water glasses full.

The crew kept the ship fairly clean considering how fast the passengers were making a mess. I didn't see too many passengers picking up after themselves.

Very comfortable.

Pros: Food and entertainment

Cons: Loud and drunk passengers

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!