Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Lots of Fun

Sail Date: November 01, 2006

We had a room with two port holes and it was very nice. The rooms are larger than most ship rooms, which is a nice change. The food was great every night and you can order as much as you can eat. I have cruised 7 times, and three of those were on this ship. I think it is a great deal for the price. I am actually taking my four kids on this same trip in March. Good luck and have a great trip.

Pros: The Food!!

Cons: The weather was not great.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

The food is great in the dinning room at night. The buffet is OK, but I would recommend the dinning room.
Average, but larger than other ships.