Amazing trip!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Dream

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)

Sail Date: February 10, 2019

Ship: Carnival Dream

Review Summary

Overall it was an excellent cruise!!! The comments about the entertainment - that was my opinion about the ones offered however, if I don't care for a particular show or entertainer, I will simply find something else to do so I was not being critical. I'm there to relax so I can just as easily sit on my balcony and be perfectly happy!

Embarkation

Fantastic!!

Ship Experiences

The food was amazing and service outstanding!!!

The activities were so so.

The musicians and shows were so so. Some of the shows were great and very professionally done others... not so much. The musicians that played in the "main area" were not the greatest singers or performers. That could definitely be improved.

I did not travel with children

The service in the formal dining room was out of this world! We were served by Ni Maudi, Minggus, and NuCharri (sp?) on the second night and asked for their section every night after that. They are incredible!!! Very attentive, engaging, and everything a guest could hope for. They are tremendous!!!

Everything was fine in our cabin.

Ports Of Call

New Orleans, Louisiana

Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

We did the ATV excursion which was sooooo much fun! It was interesting learning their culture and seeing their land on the bus ride to our excursion.

Belize City, Belize

We did the airboat/jungle zoo excursion which I would not recommend. It was interesting seeing their city but had about an hour total bus ride (this trip was broken up by stopping at the airboat so it was not an hour all at one time) and about an hour back to the port after the zoo. Way too much riding!!!

Fantastic excursion - Twister and Isla Passion. Hector was the absolute best on the the Twister and the private island is breathtaking!!!

Disembarkation

Always very organized and seems to run smoothly.

1 Comment