Best vacation ever!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 25, 2017
Ship: Carnival Dream
Reviewed: 20 days ago

Since this was my first cruise, I honestly did not know what to think.  I was pleasantly surprised from the moment we arrived to the moment we left how well we were treated.  When I say well, I mean completely and utterly loved on.  The Carnival staff were so very professional, courteous, polite, fun, and they remembered your name from beginning to end.  They were there every step of the way with the primary goal to make your time fun and enjoyable.  The things that I absolutely loved were how they celebrated my daughters birthday, how they took care of my mom (who rides a scooter), the amount of food options, the amazing cruise director, the GUYS HAMBURGERS AND 24 hour ice cream.  Even the pizza was delicious and I hate pizza.  The shows and events were fantastic.  The ports and excursions were incredibly fun and easy to book/attend (be sure to book through carnival!) - I loved everything about this trip and I can't wait to book my next cruise!

Loved the cabin. I loved being on the balcony so close to the water where we can look down and see everything, especially being so close to the dolphins. I was surprised at how big the bathroom was. My daughter and I packed a lot of stuff and this room was very roomy to accommodate both of us. Plus our cabin steward was incredible.

Be sure to bring those clips to clip your towel to your chair. In busy times, you might want to get up early to save your chair. Bring a badge holder and lanyard b/c you use your ship card a lot. Might bring water bottles b/c the cups are little.