Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First cruise

Sail Date: July 17, 2016

I booked a mother/daughter trip for me and my 23 year old daughter.  (no cell phones = no boyfriend).   We had an amazing time.  The crew and shows were awesome.   I actually booked two excursions through cruise only and one through carnival.   On the two I booked through CruiseOnly we actually were the only two on the excursions or that showed up so we had personal guides.  On horseback riding in Honduras because my daughter had owned a horse the guide let her run up an down the picture and took time to take pictures of us on a rock bed at the water.   We did the Jeep excursion in Cozumel and we ended up with a wonderful guide Marco.  He let us choose what we wanted to do and gave us an awesome history lesson on the island, treated us to lunch and even bought me a huge bottle of Mexican Vanilla to take home.   The carnival Jeep excursion had more than 10 Jeeps so there was no history lesson there.   I will book through CruiseOnly for our next cruise and neither of us can wait.  Love

We had no complaints about our cabin.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras Bring off. We were eaten up by No See Me bugs. The security officer at the resort would not let us back up for lunch after we visited the gift shop so I would not do this again. He was very rude.
Belize City, Belize