Not a dream cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 15, 2016
Ship: Carnival Dream

I was disappointed that 3 days before leaving my excursion for Cozumel and the Mayan ruins was cancelled with no explanation.  I found out at embarkation that it was due to the ships propulsion system being out of order.  When we get to our cabin we asked for service 2 times per day and told i could only have service 1 time per day.  That isnt good when there a 4 people in a cabin.  Then I didn't get my cabin serviced for the first 24 hours and I had to complain to get any action.  It took over half the cruise to finally get the cabin services correct that I requested.  Very poor service.

Needs some improvement. I was very disappointed and may have to rethink carnival cruise lines. Had dining service issues as well.

The country is great but my excursions were limited due to cruise ship failures