Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not a dream cruise

Sail Date: May 15, 2016

I was disappointed that 3 days before leaving my excursion for Cozumel and the Mayan ruins was cancelled with no explanation.  I found out at embarkation that it was due to the ships propulsion system being out of order.  When we get to our cabin we asked for service 2 times per day and told i could only have service 1 time per day.  That isnt good when there a 4 people in a cabin.  Then I didn't get my cabin serviced for the first 24 hours and I had to complain to get any action.  It took over half the cruise to finally get the cabin services correct that I requested.  Very poor service.

New Orleans, Louisiana
The country is great but my excursions were limited due to cruise ship failures
Belize City, Belize
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

Needs some improvement. I was very disappointed and may have to rethink carnival cruise lines. Had dining service issues as well.