Awesome

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 06, 2015
Ship: Carnival Dream

This was one of the best cruises I have ever been on.  The Dream lives up to its name, it really was a dream.  I went in December and it was decorated beautifully .  This ship was what I would call "classy".  The decor was was done in good taste. The food was good and changed everyday.  Dinner was great and of course the servers add so much to your dining experience.   I do wish Carnival would stick to the rule of no shorts at dinner,  seems to be getting worse but over all everyone looked nice.  Thank you again Carnival for an enjoyable vacation.

I always like a balcony room and this one did not disappoint . I think it was bigger than usual. Beds were very comfy.