Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruising with the Kids

Sail Date: August 02, 2015

What a wonderful experience.  I was accompanied by 2 of my children.   Ages 15 and 19.  I decided I wanted to take them somewhere before my son left for college.  What a great deal.  Where else can you go and get your room and food constantly  and entertainment such as comedy acts, singers, dancing shows, deck parties, swimming, mini golf, basketball, ping pong, movies, drinks, hot tubs, shopping, casino etc all in one place.  It was awesome and the kids loved it.  It is an experience they will never forget.  We opted for the more adventurous excursions which they really enjoyed.  Next time it will be just me and my husband and I hope it is in the very near future.  The staff was very friendly and helpful.  We could not believe how many times they came in and straightened our room.  The endless variety of food was also overwhelming.  I have and will recommend it to anyone and everyone.  Thank you so much Carnival.

beautiful room with a beautiful view.