Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Ship had some opportunities

Sail Date: November 01, 2015

The cruise ship had an awful sewer smell that permeated near the center of the ship.  Our balcony room happened to be near the center of the ship.  So we could smell this awful smell the whole time that we were on board.   The service on the ship in numerous areas was sub par.  While our dining room service and stateroom steward went above and beyond, often times there were bar service people that acted like I didn't exist while waiting to be served.  On more than one occasion I had to get the servers attention in order to get a drink, and it was not because they were busy serving other guests.  Some of the shows were horrible as well.  I don't think there is such thing as a bad cruise, but I won't go back on this ship in the future.

The cabin was awesome, and our stateroom steward was great, but the smell mentioned above was awful.