Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What a trip

Sail Date: November 01, 2015

I must say overall the cruise was fantastic and my wife and I had a great time.  I have been on several other cruises and was disappointed with a couple of things that happened.  1st and foremost is the stupid change with your liquor purchases on the ship and in port.  In the past they always brought your purchases to your cabin on Saturday so you can back your booze in your suitcases but instead on Sunday morning between 6 and 8am you had to stand in long lines to pick up your booze and then have to hand carry it off of the ship.  Totally not happy with that.  The other item was the 20 dollar surcharge place on items on our menu in the formal dining room. Other than those two items we found the cruise a lot of fun with the crew and staff onboard great.
We plan to do it again.

great service and always clean