My First 7 Day Cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 25, 2015
Ship: Carnival Dream

My first 7 Day Cruise on the Carnival Dream was awesome. Ship was large & clean very well kept staff was awesome as usual. I wished there would have had a more of a party atmosphere. I'm use to Carnival having music blasting from Lido deck with the DJ drunk & able to hear them before getting on the ship. Maybe because it was a dreary that didn't happen. My balcony cabin was great. I could not have asked for a better experience. Everyone was very accommodating. We booked this cruise last November & it was very much worth the wait. I love Halloween Cruising & NO I don't wear a costume but watching everyone else was so exciting. See you next year.🍹🎃⚓️🚢

Loved it totally location & all.
Went to Mr Sanchos best excursion EVER. 10 Minutes from port via taxi.