Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Relaxing

Sail Date: October 25, 2015

The Carnival Dream is the first ship I have sailed in the Dream Class.  Being used to the Conquest class of ships, I found the Dream to be nice, but it seemed smaller even though it is larger.  My balcony room was much smaller than my room on the Valor last year.  The service was excellent.  The staff was very attentive and I felt very special on the cruise.  There was nothing I could find bad about the ship.  It is truly a Dream.  The food was scrumptous as always.  There was never any crowdedness anywhere.  Boarding was quick and so was dis-embarking.  I would sail on the ship again and plan on sailing on the Magic next year.

Cruise Photos

Cabin / Stateroom The beds were comfy, the cabin steward was there anytime I needed him, though I didn't need him much. Room refreshed several times a day. Always had ice and anything I needed.
Quick and easy.
Ship Quality Ship is not that old, but could use an upgrade in some places.
Destinations and Excursions I was there for the cruising, not so much the ports.
A lot to do, however, this crowd was an older crowd and the fun was great.
Entertainment The shows were superb. Better than I have seen on other ships.
My wish was fulfilled every time. You were always greeted by name.
Food was great. A great variety. Food was plentiful to say the least. Waiter (Ari) always knew what drinks to pour.

1 Comment