Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Cruise

Sail Date: October 15, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

It was a great cruise and I can't complain about anything, really. I can get nit-picky if you want me to, though: Two elevators were broken the entire cruise, at times the elevators could get crowded (during peak hours), the lunch lines were never long (length-wise) but the wait for lunchtime food was long (slow cook times on some dishes that were in the buffets - it felt like the kitchen could be easily overwhelmed during lunch), but that's all I can find when looking for "problems". Overall, though, it was great: Great staff, very hospitable, great food, beautiful scenery and islands, fun things to do on the boat, etc etc. I would do it again if I had the money and vacation time!

We had two small children (2 and 4) and while the room isn't large by any means, we still fit just fine. There is a pull-down bed that hangs over the couch so the couch and it became bunk-beds for the two little children. The problem with the hanging bed, though, is that it sticks out farther than the couch, and it took me several bumps to realize that.