An okay cruise.

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: July 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Dream
* Layout was confusing therefore difficult to find locations and participate in activities.
* Food areas did not strongly encourage people to use hand sanitizer.

* Food was good\, not excellent.
* Loved soft serve & frozen yogurt stations.
* Upset that our group of 25 were split on 2 floors for 6 pm seating. Group members had come from California & Canada for family reunion.

* After being sick in cabin for 2 days\, I went to buffet for breakfast & one of the bus men\, mentioned that he had noticed that I was missing lately. When I told him I was recovering from illness\, he suggested hot water with lemon & honey. He brought the items to me. He was genuine\, considerate & kind!

* Confusing layout.
* Condition of ship seemed new.

Our cabin was very nice! The size\, layout & bathroom was very nice.

Pros: Great spacious cabin with window.

Cons: Slippery floors in buffet restaurant.

Recommends Carnival Dream? No.