Fabulous Cruise!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: June 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Dream
My two teenage girls and me have a wonderful experience on the Carnival Dream! Our room was very spacious (we were in a budget room) nice and clean. The staff was always cleaning something. I am not usually a fan of buffet style eating. However\, Carnival did an outstanding job of keeping the food fresh and full (again very clean) and I could always find something that I liked. My teenagers really enjoyed the teen club and met several nice friends. They did not argue one time on this trip-that says it all!

Wow! I moved from lounge to lounge each evening to listen to the different performers. Being by myself on the cruise I though I would get bored or lonely but the performers interacted with the audience (they were small) and this made it personal and fun!

The ship was very easy to navigate for it's size\, extremely well taken care of and the adults only deck was very nice.

Pros: How clean the ship was and the friendliness of the staff!

Cons: Sit down dinner was very long.

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!