Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Honeymoon Cruise

Sail Date: September 06, 2015

This was my first cruise and my husband's seventh. I am still in awe! The only criticism I would have was the pool & hot tub facilities were not sufficient for the crowd, nor were they very well designed - some recreation areas were not as utilized (mini-golf & water slides) and more pool area could have been created in those spaces..... everything else was delightful and over the top good!

really great - I love the towel critters
Embarkation and Disembarkation I don't think anyone could like this process.... maybe staggering boarding times would help... it just seems so out of step with personal service once aboard.
the pool was too small and too often crowded.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Key West, Florida
The Old Towne Tour was so much fun - Driver Louie ? needs to be a standup comic! Hilarious!
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The glass bottom boat was just really interesting, but could have been better stocked with drinks! Parasailing looked like a lot of fun....
We enjoyed the market and all the flavor of Nassau...

Be prepared to take the stairs or wait a lot on elevators.