Honeymoon Cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 06, 2015
Ship: Carnival Dream

This was my first cruise and my husband's seventh. I am still in awe! The only criticism I would have was the pool & hot tub facilities were not sufficient for the crowd, nor were they very well designed - some recreation areas were not as utilized (mini-golf & water slides) and more pool area could have been created in those spaces..... everything else was delightful and over the top good!

the pool was too small and too often crowded.

really great - I love the towel critters

Be prepared to take the stairs or wait a lot on elevators.

The Old Towne Tour was so much fun - Driver Louie ? needs to be a standup comic! Hilarious!
The glass bottom boat was just really interesting, but could have been better stocked with drinks! Parasailing looked like a lot of fun....
We enjoyed the market and all the flavor of Nassau...