Awesome

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 28, 2015
Ship: Carnival Dream

Everything from the room to the dining was fantastic.  My son even enjoyed the O2 club. Our waiters, Wayan, Iryna, and Gede were the best.  Treated us like royalty. My son's favorite was the unlimited ice cream.  Now that we are back home, we are in cruise food withdrawal.

My cabin exceeded my expectations. Michael our porter was excellent. The bed was little hard but ask and you shall receive all the extra padding you need.
Booked an excellent excursion on our own with Caption Marvin to see the stingray and did some snorkling. They are awesome.
Wonderful excursion to the Myan ruins. Our tour guide, Sylvia, was excellent.