Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Sail Date: June 28, 2015

Everything from the room to the dining was fantastic.  My son even enjoyed the O2 club. Our waiters, Wayan, Iryna, and Gede were the best.  Treated us like royalty. My son's favorite was the unlimited ice cream.  Now that we are back home, we are in cruise food withdrawal.

Did not book an excursion in Jamaica but took the recommended on/off bus. This and the recommended restaurant, Biggs, was a great disappointment.
My cabin exceeded my expectations. Michael our porter was excellent. The bed was little hard but ask and you shall receive all the extra padding you need.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Montego Bay, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman
Booked an excellent excursion on our own with Caption Marvin to see the stingray and did some snorkling. They are awesome.
Wonderful excursion to the Myan ruins. Our tour guide, Sylvia, was excellent.