Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not my favorite cruise

Sail Date: June 07, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I had an ok experience on the ship. The ship itself needs updating badly. It is starting to have worn spots at various different places. Secondly, I have been cruising with Carnival for the last 4 years; and the menu is getting old.  I want some variety. Lastly, my child got sick on the 3rd day of the cruise this time. The medical clinic on the boat doesnt take ANY TYPE of insurance, so I had to take my daughter to the hospital in the Caymon Island. This wasnt my favorite cruise.

New Orleans, Louisiana
Montego Bay, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman
This is my favorite port. Been there multiple times, and was so upset that I didnt get to do our excursion there due to my child being sick.