Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: April 01, 2014

In my opinion the ship was decent\, it was clean and kept that way throughout our 9 night cruise. For the most part\, the crew was friendly and it was a desirable trip. It was nice to have the ice cream available 24/7 but wish they would provide some toppings for the ice cream instead of just plain cones and bowls. The pizza was good as well but just like the ice cream needed more toppings to be a really great option in my opinion. As far as the lido deck buffet....not desirable at all.....In my opinion....

Pros: I appreciated the fact that I could smoke in several places on the ship \, THANKS CARNIVAL !!! THAT FACT IS TRULY APPRECIATED

Cons: The food was lacking\, In my families opinion to get even decent food \, you have to eat every meal in the main dining room

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

Food is only acceptable in the main dining room\, and specialty resturant\, in our opinion the rest was slop and never served hot no matter when you went.
Room steward was good on the upper deck for our wrap cabin