Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Great First Cruise!!!

Sail Date: May 01, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my first cruise\, but I traveled with family that had cruised before so I had a bit of an idea as to what to expect. My expectations were not only met but exceeded. I had a blast! The night time activities were fun. Met lots of new friends. My favorite evening place was Sam's Piano Bar and dancing to Blackjack Band in Ocean Plaza. Enjoyed 2 sea days to relax by the pool with my book and a drink.
The spa was great\, very relaxing. The experience was wonderful and I will cruise again!

Pros: the fun evening activities

Cons: buffet was just ok

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

Dining rom food was very good. Enjoyed trying some new things. The buffet was just ok. If you plan to eat eggs\, go to the omelet station.
Love the beds...comfy!
Every staff member was awesome! Highly recommend Wi as a bartender. Denny\, our steward was wonderful too.
Made a point to try many activities as this was my first cruise. Loved the Blackjack Band and Andy at the Piano Bar.