Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best Cruise out of the 4 taken!

Sail Date: May 01, 2014

The ship was very clean. Daily we saw workers wiping down just about everything on the ship. Friendly workers every where However\, one of the days\, the water\, coffee\, tea\, etc tasted the salt water. Something must have been wrong with the filtering of the water.

Pros: Service

Cons: Workers at slides did not keep older kids off of the slides for the really small kids.

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

Excellent! I was very disappointed on Carnival Sunshine's layout. But\, the Dream was awesome. It has restored my faith back into Carnival.
Oswaldo was our head waiter. He and his team were excellent and should be commended for such a great job. They interacted with us and all the tables. Never had such great personalized service before on a ship as we did on the Dream with Oswaldo's team. So good\, that I would possibly request the ship he is on to get service from him again.
Very good/Excellent! I like how I was able to check on 3 year old grand daughter with the Camp Carnival team. They were very pleasant. When I opened the gate\, I was greeted very nicely and professionally for the safety of all children\, only the staff can open the child proof gates. I really liked that.