Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Daughters first cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2013

The food choices were not the best to the point that I pretty much ate pizza and bacon sandwiches from room service. There was a great deal of work being done during the entire time of our trip. There were some of the most horrible smells of sewer and more that lingered throughout my floor and room. On top of that our housekeeper halfway cleaned our room. I constantly had to locate her to request her to replace the glasses we drank from each day\, refill our body wash in the shower\, change our pillow cases on the bed because they had stains on them and to shake the sheets so we won't be in bed with crumbs from the night before. I felt as if gratuity we were charged per person wasn't earned.

Pros: the beautiful sunrises and sunsets

Cons: the food choices and housekeeping

Recommends Carnival Dream? No.

The choices of food could have been so much better.
Could have been better.