Relaxing Cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Dream
The staff was great\, especially the cleaning crew. The servers always had a smile But there was always this one guy\,the Food Service Manager i think\, hoovering over and watching the food line and the servers very closely. He was there everytime we went to eat\, no matter if it was in the food line\, or the restraunt. I felt like he didn't trust them and wondered if I should.
We bought the alcohol package\, and I really felt like the drinks contained little to no alcohol\, unless I order a shot on the side. We wont purchase that package again

We were first time cruisers\, and it took us a few days to figure out that the daily schedule of events was placed in our door every day. As a result\, we missed a few events that we would have like to attend. Also\, I was sick\, and was watching the events live on the TV in our room\, and the sound was covered over by music. It would have been nicer if I could have heard what was going on instead of music

Absolutely Wonderful!! Very willing to help\, everytime I went to put a dirty dish or glass away\, in the dish bin\, they took it from me with a smile and told me they would take care of it. But then their manager as stated above was always around.

Our stateroom was a nice surprise. We were expecting a smaller room\, Our gals were superior!! You are lucky to have them. I never got the one gals name\, she was on during the day when we were not in our stateroom\, but Janella i think was the other's name\, and she was fantastic!!

Pros: The Serenity Deck

Cons: the rain

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!