Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

1st Cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Beautiful ship. Our room was larger that I expected. Our cabin Steward was very helpful and it amazed me that they know everyone names from day one!

Pros: The service provided by the wait staff and steward

Cons: Some of the Camp Carnival staff were not friendly/helpful. Inpatient and rude at times

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

Great with the exception of a couple of people at Camp Carnival and one person with Guest services that could have done a little more to resolve the issue we had with our on board credit
The only negative is again with Camp Carnival. A times my kids would go to take part in the scheduled activities\, but instead they all just sat around and the scheduled activity did not happen.
Some of the staff at Camp Carnival were not friendly and at times were rude. A times my kids would go to take part in the scheduled activities\, but instead they all just sat around and the scheduled activity did not happen.