Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not a Fan of the Mardi Gras Cruise

Sail Date: February 15, 2015

I did not know when booking this cruise that there would be so many children on this cruise.  Unfortunately many of their parents let them run amuck and cause issues for other passengers.  We had prank calls from children on the stateroom phone, children running in the halls, pushing all the buttons in the elevators and being rude and disrespectful to adults.  We left our children at home so that we could enjoy our vacation only to find we had to deal with the bad behavior of other people's children.  I will no doubt cruise again but never during a Mardi Gras week from New Orleans!

Beautiful Ship
Service was a bit slow but most servers were pleasant and friendly. Only encountered one rude server.
Our stateroom attendant was The Best! We also encountered 2 especially wonderful servers.. Orlando in the Crimson Dining and Ioan on the Lido Deck.
Loved the comedy shows
Children's Programs NA
plenty to do
New Orleans, Louisiana
Loved the French Quarter
Gorgeous! I never wanted to leave! Mr. Sanchos was Awesome! Can't wait til I can get back there again!
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
We went to YaYa Beach and found it to be dirty and over run with locals trying to sell goods! We were hounded constantly during our visit! I cut my foot on glass on the beach! The only good thing was the Incredible $20 massage we got on the beach there!
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Beautiful island! We did the Victor Bodden Fun n Sun Tour and LOVED IT! Our guide Lionel was wonderful and took us all over the island and since he was born and raised there he was able to give us lots of facts and info on the history of the island. I definitely want to go back there again!