Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

August 3, 2014 Cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2014

The Carnival Dream is a nice ship. The staff was excellent. Our room was nice and our steward was awesome\, as well as our restaurant staff.

Pros: We enjoyed all 3 stops. Jamaica was my favorite\, Grand Cayman was my wife's favorite. As far as dining\, the extra few days we stayed in New Orleans was by far the best food.

Cons: The amount of un-supervised children on the ship. At night\, there would be troops of them running up and down our hall\, yelling. Totally my fault for booking a Carnival Cruise during summer vacation. That will not happen again.

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!