Fantastic service and employees

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 14, 2014
Ship: Carnival Dream

I had never been on a cruise prior to my trip to the Bahamas on the Carnival Dream vessel. I didn't know what to expect, but I by no means had low expectations for my trip. Right away from the moment we arrived at the port we were greeted by courteous and helpful employees. This great service continued throughout the length of the trip from the gentleman who maintained our cabin to the waiters and waitresses to the bartenders, everyone was very professional and very nice.

The amount of options given for fun on and off the ship was plenty. There was something for everyone. I travelled with my girlfriend and two friends (we are all early-mid twenties) and my parents (late forties, early fifties) and we always had something that pleased all of us.

I highly recommend this cruise!

N/A

If you are between getting a lower accommodation ocean view room or a higher accommodation interior room, I highly suggest going with the latter. We did get an interior room, but we got the Cloud 9 spa room which was definitely worth it. When hot tubs outside were full or the weather was cold for being outside, it was nice to have relaxing options inside.
Bourbon Street is a must, but a small dose is all you need!
The beach excursion with open bar worked fantastically. Two drinks and you've made it worth the extra money!
We did the paddle boarding and snorkeling. It's a great way to get really close to some beautiful nature.