Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Amazing, amazing, amazing.....

Sail Date: March 19, 2011

Goff's Caye, Belize

This cruise was absolutely amazing, the only port that I did not really enjoy was Costa Maya, MX.  There is not much to do but shop and since this was the last day of our cruise, we were tired!  Overall, the ports were all beautiful and the excursions were excellent.  This photo is from the Goff's Caye snorkeling excursion.  Literally out in the middle of nowhere on an island that you can walk around in about 5 minutes! UnBELIZEable!

Cruise Photos

Port Canaveral, Florida
Belize City, Belize
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
I left my purse with everything in it on the tour bus we were on. The men working security at the port immediately started trying to find out who my driver was. We did figure it out and they called him, and he brought my purse back to me!
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico