Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Cruise Never Happened

Sail Date: March 16, 2013

We were booked on the March 16th cruise which was cancelled due to mechanical issues on the "Dream". Now I am in the process of trying to get my payment refunded. I did get refunds for the excursions we had booked because I booked those directly through the Carnival web-site. The cruise however was booked through so I guess there is other hoops I must jump through to get this money back. We love to cruise but this was not a good experience.