as dreampt

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-33599
Sail Date: March 02, 2013
Food was so-so, staff outstanding throughout the ship. Not as much to do as other cruises. The only thing that REALLY spoiled this cruise for us was the fact that the guest services desk kept telling me that my debit card was not clearing. The money WAS in the acct, as verified when I returned. This is because they put a hold on your bank account for DOUBLE the amount that you owe them! I did not have "double" in my account. Was not able to use sign and sail for last 3 days! Pitiful! This meant that we were pretty much on "ship arrest" as u need sign and sail to do ANYTHING! Cash is no good. Would not even accept cash and partial bank hold, as they explained, that they already were holding my account hostage.

N/A for us. Thank God not many kids on board, we go on cruises to avoid them.