Never again

Ship: Carnival Dream

Cabin type: Balcony

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

Never again will my husband and I cruise Carnival. First, the two redeeming things are the staff is nice and accommodating, and the adult only deck was perfect. Except for the 14 year old boy that decided he wanted to be 21 and lie right to my face, THREE TIMES. When we cruise, we are respectful of other peoples lifestyles and cultures. We wish the same was shown by some others. This cruise had more kids on it than any other cruise I have been on. Bad kids. Manner less kids. Kids whose parents evidently needed a break from them so they let them run wild. I never want to see kids sitting on tables in the common eating area, standing on booths, running up and down and up and down the stairs even when people had food in their hands trying to find a place to sit. These kids needed to be on a farm with wide open spaces, not on the confines of a cruise ship. And, the manner less, inconsiderate, carless generation that is growing up now makes my skin crawl to think they will someday be our leaders. For instance, that 14 year old that decided he could jump in the adult serenity deck whirlpool, told me that he was allowed as he was 21 and that if I did not believe him, he would get the "other guy" that let him in last night to prove it to me. I told him that this level was for 21 and above, and that I knew he was not 21. "So, how old do you think I am...?” I said you are probably only 14. "Whoa...smart lady"...really, people, teach your kids some manners. They at least deserve a chance to choose whether or not to use them. Never again. Another thing...why was the cold food warm and the hot food warm. Just bad all around.

Ship experiences