Carnival Cruise Vacation

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: October 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Dream
The ship was clean and neat and a great effort was made to keep it that way throughout the week.

The food was excelent. The quality and variety exceeded my expectations. The "Any Time Dining" was great for us.

I took my family to 4 of the comedy shows and some were not quite as family friendly as I would have liked..."I wont let a boy turn my daughter into the tramp I turned her mother into"...comes to mind. Overall it was good entertainment. We did not see any of the big shows in the maind theatre.

Because the ages of my 3 boys fell within each of the program ages there was a program for each boy but none of them wanted to go without the other so they did not attend any of the programs.

The staff was exceptional in their friendliness and willingness to serve. The staff in the resteraunt went above and beyond with some even learning our children's names.

The ship was big but easy to get around once I learned the lay out. The public area were ok but the decor was not to my liking. bare breasted women drawn in the mural with youn boys was not what I was expecting after taking Disney cruise a few years ago.

The stateroom was due to be refurbished. The couch cushiions sagged a little in 9-407 and the carpet was a little worn. I wish smoking was not allowed on the balcony as the people on either side smoked frequently on the balcony.

Pros: The food, and the destinations

Cons: Not enough information on the

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!