Will never take this cruise line again

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-33599
Sail Date: September 29, 2012
Ship: Carnival Dream
It was a beautiful ship... very clean. But, that was IT!!!! The service was awful. The night we had lobster tail it sat for 20 minutes before it was served to us then it was cold didn't want to wait any longer so we got up and left. The coffee was disgusting, eggs were watery not even cooked... I would ask to have potatos they told me they'll be right out waited 10 min never came... We would order room service for the morning never got it right EVER!!!! We asked our steward for and ashtray as soon as we got into our room never got one till the last day had to use an old water bottle. I TOOK ALL OF MY TIPS OFF MY ACCOUNT because no one deserved it... I was in the store looking at makeup no one asked to help me. This was the worst cruising experience I have ever had... We would be at dinner everynight same waiter would have to tell over and over again what we wanted still by the 7th night still didn't get it right. It just seemed like no one ever wanted to help us. We needed ice never got it.....

FOOD WAS AWFUL!!!!! there was only a few things that I actuallly enjoyed.... Every morning i had to eat cereal bc the eggs were never cooked too runnny and seemed watery even the croissants were gross the bananas were alway old and brown...

Boring nothing really to do

NO ONE WANTED TO HELP NO ONE WAS FRIENDLY THEY ALL SEEMED DOWN IN THE DUMPS AND NEVER WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND. Tried to talk to the lady at guest services about our issues she didnt care at all and had no interest in helping AT ALL

Ship size was huge almost too big too many people trying to get into dinner and were pushing people.... every night our dinner was at 6pm and the doors wouldn't open till 6:05 making the 200 people or so waiting.

ROOM WAS NICE JUST WISH OUR STEWARD WAS BETTER

Pros: Cleanliness

Cons: service\, food and our steward

Recommends Carnival Dream? No.