Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

A fun trip

Sail Date: September 01, 2012

The ship was way too big for my taste. There were way too many people on the ship and that made for very long lines for food on the Lido deck. There was almost never anywhere to sit - no tables/chairs free on the Lido. I wish the shopping had been more diverse. The shops were small and didn't have much selection. I liked our interor room very much - it was very comfortable and dark.

Pros: My bed was extremely comfortable\, the ports were great.

Cons: There were only 2 pools on the ship and they were very small. I wish the adult only area of the ship had a pool

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

Very clean. I never noticed any kind of messes and the public restrooms were always spotless.
The food in the Lido buffet was't very good. It was like any other cafeteria type of food. No better and no worse. I expected the food at the sit down dinners to be much more flavorful and fancy but it was just ok. The deserts weren't very rich or very exciting.
The walls were a bit thin and I could hear my neighbors chatting very early in the morning - bring earplugs! We had toothpaste and deoderant in our room. The shampoo and conditioner were cheap and low quality. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable! We had an interor room and it was just the right size.
Our steward remembered my husband's name and was so friendly. All of the staff were curteous\, smiling\, and greeted us every single time we passed someone. The clean up crew in the buffet were amazingly quick and we never saw any dishes or mess hanging around on tables.