Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

It was Great!

Sail Date: August 11, 2012

The ship was very nice... very modern not exactly what i was expecting.. I was expecting crystal chandeliers, etc... more elegant I guess. But the ship was very clean and it was a very enjoyable time.

Pros: The variety of things to do...

Cons: Where my stateroom was located...

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

The ship was very clean the only reason why I didn't give it an excellent was because both my husband and myself were VERY surprised how long room service trays with old food stayed in the hallways.
The food was good\, some food better then others... I was not \"WOWED\" by the food as I thought I would be.
The stateroom was very clean and comfortable\, having two showers was a great benefit. We were very surprised there was only one outlet for us... My husband where a CPAP machine for sleep apnea so he needed an extension cord there were no outlets near the bed.
We had a lady named Ni in the dining room who was always smiling! It was a pleasure to see her\, she was always very pleasant. Unfortunately there are no examples of going above and beyond. I think there was an issue in the dining room (short staffed) because we lost our head waiter for majority of the cruise. Other then Ni no one really \"WOWED\" us.
There was so very much to keep you busy and a wide variety of things to do... this was a great option.
This is a terrific thing to have on the ship. My son made friends and hung out with them all week long.