My 60th Birthday Party on the Dream

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-33482
Sail Date: July 28, 2012
Ship: Carnival Dream
The ship did not have a open floor plan and the two little swimming pools was just that little. My cabin which I pay for the Balcony was nice except it smell of human waste disposal.

The best food I ate was the lobster dinner and the strawberry yogurt. The scargo tasted like rubber.

I enjoyed the Comedy Shows\, however the main show was not what I expected from my prior Carnival Cruise line experiences.

My daughter and grandson came and she check out the the children's program my grandson is 18 months and she thought it was pricey.

The ship staff was the best especially the ones in the dinning room.

The ship size was very good\, however the layout was not a open floor plan and the swimming pools was so small you could not swim it was very crowed we had 4\,500 people cruising as per Cory advised. The Ship was clean\, however\, it need better elevator service.

The size of the stateroom was nice and comfortable and I enjoy it. However\, I had the stateroom with the balcony and it smell like human waste disposal. I left my bathing suit on the balcony to dry and thy are ruined can't get the smell out of it.

Pros: I enjoyed the Ports that we visited I had never been to two St Thomas and St Maartin.

Cons: The food on the Carnival Dream was not what I had expect and remembered from my previous trip on the Carnival Cruise Line I did not enjoy the food except for the lobster dinner. The entertainment was not what I expected did not enjoy it. Except for the comedy act they were great.

Recommends Carnival Dream? No.