We had a good time

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-33482
Sail Date: July 28, 2012
Ship: Carnival Dream
The evening meal was the most enjoyable thing about the cruise. We had a great waiter, Felipe, who attended our every need as though we were his only diners. The stateroom stewards were great as well, we never came back to our room and it not be straightened up and spotless.
The shows and entertainment was way too loud. I'm very hard of hearing and it all only sounded like noise to me the only songs and music I could understand where the ones I knew.
The loading and unloading went very smoothly, I was surprised at that because of the number of people on board.
All and all I was able to relax as long as I was out on deck on in my stateroom.

really enjoyed

Terrible

great

Huge ship

very nice

Pros: evening meal

Cons: loudness

Recommends Carnival Dream? No.