this was a relaxing cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-33482
Sail Date: June 30, 2012
Ship: Carnival Dream
The ship was really beautiful. I love the attention to detail that was apparent in all aspects of the ship. The shiny metallic look was very interesting and had a positive effect. the food awa also good and the shows were excellent. My grand daughter could not get enough of the slide and that was the highlight of her cruise. We also enjoyed the mini golf and the other activities on the ship.

Pros: the activities for the children since I took my grand daughter on the cruise

Cons: trying to find a seat for breakfast

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!