Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Dream Wasn't a Dream!

Sail Date: July 01, 2012

I was on a full ship and the days at sea you couldn't find a lounge chair except for two decks up or on the 5th deck around the ship nowhere near a pool. Also, the pool was standing room only. They had two small pools that said bather capacity 17 people on a ship that holds over 3000? REALLY?!!!

The meals were plain jane and the waitiers didn't get my order right 5 out of the 7 nights. I didn't know who 2 of my waiters were. What happened to the days when the waiters joked around and had your drinks already on the table when you sat down? I had to tell them everynight I wanted iced tea.

I definitely will not cruise on Carnival ever again. This was my 6th cruise with them and my last. Everything went downhill!

Pros: It was a relaxing fun time with my family.

Cons: Food wasn't that great\, missing and or broken chess pieces on the big chess boards\, the pools were too small\, not enough deck chairs for the amount of people when at sea.

Recommends Carnival Dream? No.

The ship was clean.
There was nothing special about the food. It used to be good with a lot of different options to try. They used to offer shrimp cocktail everynight - now it's fruit cocktail.
Sitll don't know who my cabin steward was! No pen and given a pad of paper with only 5 sheets on it. What happened to the amenities in the bathroom?
The staff were very friendly.
Shows were not that great. Kind of boring.