Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Satisfactory, could have been better

Sail Date: June 16, 2012

The actual ship was pretty nice.

Pros: The dinner menu was pretty good. Friendly staff.

Cons: Not enough activities

Recommends Carnival Dream? No.

Not enough activities for me. A lot of seminars that I wasn't interested in. Spent a lot of time in the casino after dinner.
My 13-year old grandson thought the 12-14 club was boring. Everytime we went by, the child were just sitting on the floor or in the hall way. Most of the planned activities seemed to be for the very young.
Decor was great. Staff worked hard to clean up debris left in common areas. Took a while to find our way around.
The dinner menu was great. Overall the food was good but the buffet lines were ridiculously long because of the way the food was set up. Example - I had to wait in line to go past yogurt, milk, and other items to get to the hot food. Normal time spend every time I went to the buffet was 20-30 minutes in line. Need more attendents refreshing coffee and orange juice. Room service wait was long. No sure why they only serve sandwiches.
Roomy, nice decor, good mattress and lots of closet space. Hairdryer would have been more convenient in the bathroom instead of the dresser drawer.
Staff was friendly and helpful. Bordering just below excellent.