Carnival 'Dream'! Truly a fun ship.

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-33482
Sail Date: May 05, 2012
Ship: Carnival Dream
This was my first cruise. I had read several reviews from prior Carnival travelers and other cruise lines and it seemed that there was at least always 1 thing (i.e. food options, too many children, excursion mishaps, or staff complaints) that the traveler was not happy with. I could not find anything negative to say about my experience. I am 41 years old and I have never had so much fun in my life. My wife and I are planning on booking a cruise every 2 years from this day forward.

The selection of restaurants and variety of foods was exceptional.

There was lots to choose from.

Staff members are highly trained to be attentive to your needs.

Every time I looked up, there was a cruise member scrubbing, wiping, vacuuming, or mopping an area. The ship was extremely clean.

I had a balcony. I never watched so many sunrises and sunsets ever in my life. The views were fantastic!

Pros: I loved the live entertainment offered by the Cruise (magicians, comedians, dancers, singers, karaoke). The shore excursions were a plus.

Cons: The cruise was only seven nights, Next time I will book a longer cruise.

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!