Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival 'Dream'! Truly a fun ship.

Sail Date: May 05, 2012

This was my first cruise. I had read several reviews from prior Carnival travelers and other cruise lines and it seemed that there was at least always 1 thing (i.e. food options, too many children, excursion mishaps, or staff complaints) that the traveler was not happy with. I could not find anything negative to say about my experience. I am 41 years old and I have never had so much fun in my life. My wife and I are planning on booking a cruise every 2 years from this day forward.

Pros: I loved the live entertainment offered by the Cruise (magicians, comedians, dancers, singers, karaoke). The shore excursions were a plus.

Cons: The cruise was only seven nights, Next time I will book a longer cruise.

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

Every time I looked up, there was a cruise member scrubbing, wiping, vacuuming, or mopping an area. The ship was extremely clean.
The selection of restaurants and variety of foods was exceptional.
I had a balcony. I never watched so many sunrises and sunsets ever in my life. The views were fantastic!
Staff members are highly trained to be attentive to your needs.
There was lots to choose from.