Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Don't Dream

Sail Date: April 01, 2012

5/5/12 - Just got off the boat and Carnival dropped the ball on this sailing. This is the third Carnival cruise that I have been on and likely the last. The Dream is a nice ship and has a nice layout. The crew, as always, were great. The biggest disappointment was the food. The food on this cruise was a complete joke and Carnival should be embarrassed and ashamed that they would even serve this food. Very low quality and should be avoided at all costs. Please - if you cruise to enjoy great food, this is NOT the cruise for you. Horrible. One of my meals in the dining room consisted of frozen shrimp from a bag and curly fries. Curly fries are you kidding me? Ridiculous. I talked to many, many other experienced cruisers and they all agreed and were completely disappointed. Please reconsider this one.

Pros: Destinations

Cons: Food

Recommends Carnival Dream? No.

The absolute worst food on a cruise ever offered. Look elsewhere - completely worth paying a little more for Royal Caribbean.