Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2012

The ship was great, very clean and crew was very friendly. The food was excellent, with a wide variety. The steakhouse was well worth the nominal fee that was required. The ports of call were beautiful. We (my wife and I) learned a lot (took a tour of Belize). We ziplined in Roatan. This excursion was fantastic. It was well worth the cost. We had an awesome time in Costa Maya at the Senor Frogs bar and grill. Hangin out at this spot was one of the best times we experienced on the cruise. It was more fun than I expected. I'm not big on swimming pools or whirlpools, but the ship seemed to have more than enough pools to accommodate the passengers. There wasn't a lot of kids which made the trip a little more enjoyable. The serenity deck (adults only) was the perfect get-a-way from the "hustle and bustle" of the Lido deck. I was a little disappointed because of the lack of entertainment (music) on the Lido deck. It seemed to have a lot of dead time with no entertainment. The shows were good. However, "Dancing in the Streets" was excellent. This show can play on Broadway. The comedy shows were very good. Some were better than others. I enjoyed them all. Although, the ship rocked more than I expected it to, the cruise was great. It rained a couple of nights, causing passengers to seek shelter. But that can be expected sometimes when you're at sea. All in all, I would recommend this cruise and at some point I plan to cruise it again.

Pros: great food, very relaxing, great ports of call

Cons: shipped rocked, rain a couple of days

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!