So much Fun for the whole Family!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

invalid-33482
Sail Date: April 07, 2012
Ship: Carnival Dream
Had a wonderful time and the staff was a real treat! I miss Valentino and Eddy our waiters and the cabin stewards were the best! So much to do and the food is great! You have to try the sandwich and pizza bars! The shows were so entertaining, especially the comedy and the lazer light show. We had the longest conga line with over 550 people. I took my 3 teenagers which were 18, 15, 13 and my 5 year old. I never heard any complaints from the kids. They enjoyed the kids activities and the teen clubs. We went to Cokie Beach on St Thomas which was so beautiful and great for snorkling!

You have to try the pizza and sandwich bars! The omlets are great too!

Comedy shows are fun!

My 5 year old is so shy and she had so much fun in Camp Carnival. The staff was so good.

Our cabin steward and our waiters were top notch!

Pros: Shows, Waterslides, Dinner, too much to list!

Cons: The Ship Rocking the first 2 days!

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!