Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Amazed and enjoyable

Sail Date: January 01, 2012

Exceptionally clean ship with great service. Waiting area to the dining rooms was a little awkward with tight spaces and that is located in the elevator lobby. Cabin was nice even within the confined space. My major complain is not enough electrical receptacles. Sometimes too hot and stuffy with no ventilation in the bathroom. Great stop and tour in St Thomas but y'all can have St Maarten even if it does have nude beaches. We enjoyed Atlantis and the Aquaventure in Nassau. Even won money at the casino playing roulette there which I did not do on the ship. The slots are too tight on the ship. Do not play them. Easy on and easy off at Port Canaveral.

Pros: My dinner waiters and their crew. Great guys Redempto + Enis + Audi

Cons: Not enough electrical recepticales in this high tech world in the room

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

Only one electrical receptacle made the trip very frustrating especially when I use a CPAP machine at night but can't charge my camera or phone overnight at the same time
Very clean ship and the crew was always at work cleaning
Most enjoyable event of all. Food quality and service is excellent. Great variety. Get the frog legs and the prime rib. Deserts are awesome. The head waiter sings each night and should be on American Idol.
Excellent Broadway type shows. Great shows