Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great Ship & Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: January 07, 2012

Loved the ship.

Pros: Show's

Cons: Our room

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

The reason why I can only give it a "One Happy Face" is because we paid for a balcony and had a smoker next door who used their balcony a lot. I am very allergic to smoke, I get immediate migraines. Also we were on the 6th deck, right under an outside door, we got horrible sleep with constant people going in & out until at least two in the morning. We would have been much better on the main deck. Lack of sleep did ruin our cruise a bit. It caused us to miss an excursion that we already paid for. We needed our sleep and it was quiet in the morning. So I have to give it one Happy face for location.