Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not so great!

Sail Date: November 01, 2011

I was looking forward to sailing on one of Carnival's newer bigger ships, but now I wish I had chose another one. The food was not so good and the staff was unfriendly. The bartenders and casino workers were pretty nice.

Pros: The Fun force team dancers

Cons: The layout of the ship is awful, especially for the handicap.

Recommends Carnival Dream? No.

Layout is really confusing and I am a frequent cruiser. This ship just didn't live up to even Carnival's older ships.
Food in the dining room was average but in the buffet area it was pretty bad. I was afraid to use the salad dressing as they kept it out on the counter and NO ice or any to keep it cold. Same way they did the mayo out on the burger ice.
This is the first Carnival ship that I experienced rude and not very friendly staff. If you needed help with something they acted like you were bothering them, even when they were not busy. It just seemed like the staff didn't have their act together.
No compalints about the stateroom.....the stewards always live up to my expectations.
Most of the shows were pretty good, especially the dream force.